Disclaimer

All the information contained within this blog is intended to be general in nature and should not be used as a substitute for a visit to the doctor. The views expressed in this blog are personal views of the author and are not related or directed towards anyone in particular. Although every effort is made to ensure that the content within this blog is accurate, but it is not official in anyway. Please consult a doctor or health care provider.

Thursday 23 October 2014

Ignited Hopes

Papa was going, I wanted to try - try harder till the magic happens. I was reading extensively- books, websites or whatever I could find. My state of mind- would do anything to stop papa from going away. And then I came across this article about treatment through - Maple syrup and Baking Soda.

A person with stage 4 cancer had healed himself by this treatment . He not only cured himself completely but is now leading a normal and a happy life. My eyes brightened. My hopes were ignited once again.

This was it. The more I read about this treatment, the more convinced I was. This was magic potion that would heal papa. I don’t know how authentic it was, but I wanted papa to have it.  And as it is said, you don’t loose the battle until you give up.

I felt motivated. I was optimistic.

Maple Syrup- Baking Soda Treatment

The idea behind this treatment is maple syrup being sweet, targets cancer cells- which consume 15 times more glucose than normal cells and the baking soda with maple syrup enters into the cancer cells. Baking Soda being very alkaline in nature forces a rapid shift in pH killing the cancer cells. Thereby stopping the growth of cancerous cells and targeting the effected cells helps in healing.

3 portions of Maple Syrup (100%)
I portion of Baking Soda ( Aluminum free only)

To do this, the maple syrup must be heated to make it less viscous. Then the baking soda is added. Stir the mixture for 5 minutes until it is fully dissolved.

The normal recommended dose is 5 – 7 teaspoons per day for cancer patients. But entirely depends upon the patient's health and condition. I started with twice a day. Papa din’t like it, I can tell he hated it. But he kept faith in my faith and would drink it without any fuss or getting angry till he could. As time passed cancer reached his mouth and he couldn't  swallow. 

God had lost his magic wand.So magic didn’t happen….

Happy Diwali Papa!  

No comments:

Post a Comment